Pioneers in cybersecurity culture and cognitive training solution vendor OutThink Threats has been awarded by GCHQ (Government Communications Headquarters) as a preferred supplier to government departments in the UK.
The Government Communications Headquarters is an intelligence and security organisation responsible for providing signals intelligence and information assurance to the government and armed forces of the United Kingdom.
Gartner and GCHQ
Recognising OutThink as the leading provider of cybersecurity awareness and training solutions; and as the only holder of this accreditation among its peers, is further boosted by its five-star rating on Gartner Peer Reviews.
"We have always believed that we have the most advanced awareness and training platform on the market. Now we are being recognised for that, by both our customers and respected organisations such as Gartner and GCHQ", said Flavius Pesu - Co-Founder of OutThink Threats.
Are you interested in building a cybersecurity awareness programme for you organisation? Read our blog on ENISA's recommended 8 step plan for creating a cybersecurity aware culture.
How OutThink Works
Using an innovative cognitive learning methodology and robust socio-technical principles, OutThink empowers you to build a risk aware culture and enables the implementation of ENISA’s Cyber Security Culture framework.
With OutThink you can:
- Recruit cyber security champions - members of the cybersecurity culture work group, responsible for implementation of cybersecurity culture activities.
- Use advanced metrics to support an evidence-based approach.
- Identify the target audience, associated risk profiles and core training requirements; success criteria and goals defined at onboarding stage.
- Assess the current cybersecurity culture state - knowledge, attitudes, people's perception, current level of protection etc.
- Leverage security awareness training, phishing simulations, policy attestation, live workshops, executive briefing sessions.
- Deliver relevant, tailored cognitive security awareness training via the OutThink social platform, enabling two-way communication.
- Assess human factor risk with relevant metrics and dashboards to track short and long term cybersecurity culture improvement.
- Review actionable intelligence and metrics data.
- Produce meaningful reports for the executive management team.
The ultimate goal of security awareness is to achieve lasting behavioural change and build a risk aware cybersecurity culture in your organisation. The OutThink platform is successfully used by organisations around the world to enable this transformation.
Would you like to learn more about OutThink Threats? You can request a demo here.