This privacy notice applies solely to personal data collected by this website (https://www.advancedcyber.co.uk).
It will notify you of the following:
- What personal data is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
We are the sole owners of the personal data collected on this site.
What Personal data We Collect
We only have access to/collect personal data that:
- You voluntarily give us via email.
- You voluntarily give us via one of our website forms.
- We generate through interaction with our website via our cookies.
- Our vendor partners provide to us after you have made contact with them, which they subsequently ask us to respond to.
- You provide via other direct contact methods.
We will not sell or rent this information to any third-parties.
As a valued-added reseller business, we partner with vendors to provide IT security solutions and services, primarily to the European market. If we feel you are interested in a particular vendor offering, we will register this interest with the vendor and share your name and email address. They have the freedom to contact you under the legal basis of legitimate interests.
How We Process Personal Data
We will use your information to:
- Respond to a request you have made with us.
- Send a resource which has been requested via an online form.
- Send any blog subscriptions you may have signed up to receive.
- Assess your interests in our offerings based you interaction with our website, via cookies.
- Send you marketing information based on your perceived interests.
- Register your interest with our vendor partners as part of their deal registration process.
- Process any order you make with our vendor partners.
We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Rights and Access to your Personal Data
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. All of our emails contain unsubscribe links; or failing that you can contact us using the contact information on this website.
As part of your rights under the General Data Protection Regulation, we offer the follow:
- See what personal data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any personal data we have about you.
- Have us delete any personal data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your personal data.
You can enact any of these rights by contacting us using the contact information the website.
We take precautions to protect your personal data. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect personal data on our website, that personal data is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We use "cookies" on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor's hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.